Write for MissCFO
Thank you for your interest to write for MissCFO. We are excited to build a network of talented and willing contributors. We do accept bylined “how to” and informational articles for our website.
1) Bylined articles are 600 – 1,200 words in length and are written from an objective viewpoint and conveying valuable how-to content (practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how) in a fresh, stylish voice. See, as examples the following three articles:
1. Mompreneur Stephania Laguer Creates Organic Vodka
2. Why Every Successful Woman Needs a ‘Housewife’
3. GF¢ 039: Reader Question: What is The Best Thing to Do With an Old 403(b)?
We will inform you if your article has been accepted for publication; expect hear from us within 7 business days of receiving your email. If we choose not to accept your article, you may or may not her from us , depending on how crowded our inbox is.
Articles accepted for publication will be edited for brevity and clarity and to conform to the MissCFO style.
1. Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
2. Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e. do not embed the links).
3. Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files) as email attachments.
4. If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
5. The author retains copyright, but MissCFO may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in MissCFO products, including marketing materials.
6. We do not pay guest contributors for occasional articles.
7. All articles must center around one of the following topics:
a) Rich Thinking: This sections accepts ideas on personal finance topics.
b) RichBusiness: This section accepts ideas on general business topics such as entrepreneurship, work from home opportunities, franchising, free-lancing and general business how-tos.
c) RichLiving: This section accepts ideas on career, family, travel, style (fashion), and relationships.\
d) RichGiving: This section accepts ideas on inspiration and philanthropy.
To write for MissCFO you can apply here