WHOA it’s the last month of the year and 2016 is quickly approaching. No need to fret though. You have the best tools and resources at MissCFO to prepare you for an amazingly fantabulous year!
In preparation for your best financial year ever, we have some wonderfully easy tips to prep for financial freedom in the New Year. Kimberly Parker for USNews, wrote an article, featured on MSN Money, in which she offers 25 Ways to Improve Your Finances in 2016. Since, 2016 is right around the corner, I have condensed the list to my favorite 7 so you can start implementing them NOW!
Check out my top seven from the list below. Click here to see the full list.
1. Set your goals early and share them.
2. Get more out of your workplace benefits.
3. Become more financially literate.
4. Prepare your money to age well.
5. Improve your credit score.
6. Manage household finances better.
7. Prepare your finances for natural (and man-made) disasters
What are you committed to do in 2016 to improve your finances?
Let us know in the comment box below!