School season has started in my household and of course came the ususal, frantic “let’s get everything done quickly” I told myself that this year as we go into my son’s last year of elementary school (a bittersweet moment), I am going to be much more prepared. With the school season comes so much, more time commitments, more work and more money!
I want to share this great article from Business Insider, “Simply getting more organized saved me over $1,000 a month.” She shared 9 great tips that will give any Mom a great headstart on the new school season.
- Cut Unused Subscriptions
- Sign Up for Rewards Programs
- Buy in Bulk
- Download Money-Savings Apps & Browser Extensions
- Make a Splurge Budget
- Use Credit Cards for Big Purchases
- Do a Weekend Purge
- Make an Appointment with an Accountant
- Retool Your Investment Strategy
Check out all of the details at Business Insider.